Friday, January 11, 2008

The comissioned work is done?

I think that I should stop here. I have added one more color layer of brown with a little blue. I tried to be subtle (me?) and used a small amount of color. Originally I had planned on brushing in some areas with a tan, semi-opaque color to create more contrast: The following photos show the colors of the panels in a somewhat different light. Actually our kitchen lights and the camera flash. I think that this might give a better idea of how the panels might look on a wall. I hope that these images give a better sense of the size of the panels. (My son Nate and Lindsay were married this past weekend! - you can see one of their wedding photos on the counter.) Next week I will be framing the panels with my slat frames that I make for most of my paintings. Stay tuned!

No comments: